

Tonight I asked Alan (who is looking a little shaggy around the ears) what kind of haircut he wants to get.
His reply after thinking for a second: "Something special...something really, really special."
I had to laugh at the earnestness of his answer. Maybe I'll tell the lady at Super Cuts that's the look he's going for and see what she comes up with. (=
And on an unrelated topic, why do kids have to grow up so fast?! Darnit! I was looking through old photos on the computer today and just wanting to snuggle with the younger version of my kids right then and there. Ofcourse I still want to snuggle with them now that they're older, but if I could just hit rewind and spend one day with their little selves, I would love it. Here are some of my favorite photos of them from days gone by.
I know what you mean about them growing up so fast! It seems like just a few years have passed. Yet my time for some of them is almost half gone before they could move out and experience college or missions. Good luck with the special haircut. I wonder what haircut would result if you said give him a special haircut!
ReplyDelete