Sunday, May 31, 2009

And the gender is...

It's a boy! I went in for my ultrasound with Ken and Ellie in tow and the tech was able to see that we are having another little male ruffian. The baby was so wiggly that it was hard for her to get many good photos, but we were able to see somewhat of a profile and a tiny foot. Ellie was pretty disappointed, but seems to be warming up to the idea. Alan wanted another sister, but realized that he would have a video game buddy and perked right up. Anyway, we feel very blessed and are excited about this little boy becoming part of our family!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for little boys! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. Although I wouldn't go as far as Ken did when he joked about having a feminine boy to play with Kaleigh, hopefully your little boy will still play with her! If Kaleigh turns out to be like Megan, I may have another tomboy!

    ReplyDelete