I got a call about my ultrasound results today and they told me that my amniotic fluid is low and that I have to go back in a couple of weeks for another ultrasound. I admit that this kind of stresses me out, especially after doing internet research. All I can do is hope and pray that everything is okay.
Jessie and Josh are staying with us for the next ten days, which Alan and Ellie are super enthusiastic about. Jessie painted Ellie's nails today and Josh and Alan watched claymation videos for hours. They are having a lot of fun. Hopefully, we can come up with enough activities to keep everyone entertained and occupied over the next couple of weeks. So far we have managed to stay pretty busy.
Alan and Ellie are loving swimming lessons and are becoming more confident around water. Hopefully this will decrease the wild and out of control screaming involved when I wash and rinse their hair in the bathtub.
I hope everyone is having a great summer so far!
That sounds like stressful news. We're thinking about you. My family & I will be fasting & praying for you this weekend.
ReplyDeleteThat was actually me, Bethany. I'm on my sister mandy's computer in Utah.
ReplyDelete