Alan and Ellie are enjoying their summer break. Alan loves staying in his PJs and getting his fill of computer and video games. He'd be happy if he never had to leave the house again. He's been a great help with his little bro. lately. He sits next to him while we drive and stays vigilant on pacifier patrol. He also keeps and eye on him while I straighten up the house.
Ellie has been busy practicing for her play. She'll be playing the queen in Snow White next Friday evening with Copperstar Theater Company. She's been working hard to memorize her lines and get into her "evil" character. I think I've heard "Mirror, mirror on the wall," atleast 200 times this week.
And now...in the spirit of the recent Lost Finale, Lana created this photoshop masterpiece. Hee hee.
Characters-(from left to right)
Hurley: Ellie
Claire: Jessie
Sawyer: Chad
Kate: Me
Jack: Ken
Jin: Mom
Sun: Abby
Juliet: Pam
John Locke: Dray
Sayid: Aaron
Ben Linus: Alan
Desmond: Josh



COOL and AWESOME!
ReplyDelete